Saturday, July 22, 2017

Listen Up!

Listen Up!


Recently I was listening to our Next Level classes on prayer taught by Susan Fletcher.  If you haven’t listened to them I encourage you to do so.  In one of her classes she mentioned Psalm 40:6 and how it says, “you have  given me the capacity to hear and obey.”  
As I thought about that verse it made me so thankful that our Father has opened our ears so we can hear him!  He is our help so we can hear and obey!  Imagine all the things we can do for him if we just incline our ears to him.  He has made it so you can hear him!  

I challenge you to listen to him today, to incline your ear and obey.  Watch God work in your life as you listen to him more and more.  If you feel like you can’t hear God start saying, “he has given me the capacity to hear and obey.”  I know you will start hearing his voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment