Sunday, July 16, 2017

Crowned

Crowned

I know it may sound cliche…and something that everyone says…but there is something about this year.  Pastor Nate and I have so much expectation and excitement at all that God is going to do.  

There are several phrases/words/verses that have been rolling around on the inside of us.  I wanted to share a few of them with you for this mornings devotional.  
Psalms 8:5 “Yet you made them only a little lower than God and crowned them with glory and honor.”

I’ve been praying this over our family and our church body.  That you would be crowned with glory and honor.  Your relationships, marriages, families, businesses, finances would be crowned with glory and honor.  This year you would be surrounded with His goodness!
Psalm 65:11 “You crown the year with your goodness;…”

Did you know your year is already crowned with His goodness?  You don’t have to wonder what your year holds because you already know…what is ahead in 2015?  God’s glory! God’s goodness! God’s presence! God’s power! 

Let’s believe this and speak this!  Watch what God does this year.  It’s going to be GOOD.  EXPECT it.  I’m ready for His manifested glory and goodness to be seen in me and shine through me.  I’m ready for His manifested glory, goodness and presence to be seen in our people and church like never before.


Get ready!  This year is crowned with His glory, honor, and goodness.  Everywhere you go, and everything you do you’ll be bumping into and surrounded with it.  That sounds like a good year to me.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment