Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Freedom

Freedom

Psalm 119:45
New International Version
I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.

New Living Translation
I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments.

Today being July 4th we as a nation celebrate our freedom and are overwhelmed with gratitude to those who have sacrificed and those who are sacrificing daily to pay for that freedom! 

Psalms 119:45 reminds us where true freedom lies, in knowing God and His commandments.  Not just knowing them but instituting them in our lives!  As July 4th is a good reminder of sacrifice lets not forget that true freedom comes from knowing God and following his word for our lives!


By “devoting” ourselves to Gods word we will walk in true freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment