Friday, July 28, 2017

Do you see that sun right there

Do you see that sun right there

Do you see it? Everyday of your life on this planet, its been there.  Sometimes those cloudy days covered it up a little bit but regardless, it was there, it always has been there, and won’t stop being there until you and I are outta here!  Everyday that you wake up and go outside, its already up there doing what it was sanctioned by God to do.  Shine!  Sounds a lot like God’s faithfulness to me!

I just wanted to encourage you this morning as I have been encouraging myself today in His faithfulness to me and my family!  God IS faithful!  You look at the sun and its always, always, ALWAYS doing what God told it to!! God is infinitely more faithful than that. Since day 1, His faithfulness to us has been there and will always be there!  

I am so thankful for His faithfulness! He always causes us to triumph! He stands over His word to perform it in our lives! He delivered us from the door of death!  He healed all of our diseases!  He forgave ALL (past, present, future) our sins!  He died the death of a sinner so that we could be made His righteousness!  He set us at His right hand and gave us all power and dominion through the name of Jesus!  This list could literally go on and on!! His faithfulness is just…WOW!!!  

It’s calling out to you today…are you gonna let it ring all day and not pick it up or are you going to answer it!  I can tell you this much, I am answering it! I want as much as He wants to give out!!
1st Thessalonians 5:24 says: Faithful is He who calls you, and He will also perfect His work.


You know what?  I think that I am going to let His faithfulness perfect that which concerns me today…How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment