Monday, July 10, 2017

Close Friend

Close Friend

Psalm 91:15-16 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”
The way our Father looks at us is awesome! His attitude about us calling on him and that He will answer is a true sign of His love for us! All thru verse 15 and 16 we see Gods promises to us salvation, satisfaction in our lives, bring honor to us, and deliver us from trouble. Still, the biggest part of this verse is that God desires to have a personal relationship with us. Sometimes I forget that the God of the universe wants to have a relationship with the likes of me, let me assure you he cares for you the same way! Let Him be all of these things to you as well as a close friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment