Thursday, July 13, 2017

God Said, "I Choose You!"

God Said, "I Choose You!"

Wow, really! God chose me!? Does He even have a clue who I am!? I have been in those shoes.  Thinking that who we are is a worm that no one cares about.  Let me just say, “NOT THE TRUTH!!” God chose me and God chose you.  In fact, God chose the co worker that you were in a heated argument with 3 days ago.  He chose the man you married and He has chosen the professor in your college that says there is no God.  He chose your kids that you have or will have 6 years from now.  Do you think God makes wrong choices?  I don’t think so.  I think He is right from the get go.  

I love what Jesus said in John 15:16!
16You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

Every person your eyes come across today is chosen.  Whether they are what you would consider to be perfect, or an inmate that you are going to visit in the penitentiary, God chose them.  

It’s not Gods best that people live broken, famished, and empty lives.  God said that He chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit!!  Remaining fruit at that!  Stop letting the devil thump you over the head with lies that would say that God doesn’t want or need you.  The devil is a liar!! There is 0% truth in him.  Stop believing that God doesn’t need or want you.  God chose you.  Even if you have chosen not to choose him, He still chose you.  That speaks volumes of a father that I am honored to have!!  Say yes to Him today and thank Him for choosing you!  He is so Faithful!!

I always picture it as a gym class picking teams.  You know how you would find yourself in that uncomfortable setting because you didn’t measure up to the gifted and talented players?  Of course you didn’t want to be picked last either…Well, God didn’t pick us one at a time so you would feel like you are good for nothing cause you were the last pick.  He lined up all people from day one to now and the future to come and with a loud voice, made His declaration well known to His opponent that “I CHOOSE YOU!!”  


No comments:

Post a Comment