Monday, May 29, 2017

Thankful

Thankful  

Lately, I have really been meditating on this verse. “I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds” Psalm 9:1. Pastor Nate’s message, “Beyond Thanksgiving” was so awesome. Giving thanks to the Lord is so important in our life.

It truly makes us grateful for all He has done for us. I encourage you today to look around you and give thanks to the Lord for what He has done. Every good and perfect gift comes from Him. If there is anything good in your life it came from Him so give Him thanks! You can even take it a step further and tell someone about it giving God the credit for what He has done.

It doesn’t have to be something big it can be the little blessings in life. Give Him thanks! One thing that I have really been thanking God for is the house we are remodeling and the help he is sending us in order to complete it! Each time I pull up to the house I am overwhelmed with God’s goodness and can’t help but thank Him. Not only that but He has lined up such amazing people to help us remodel our house to make it even more amazing than we could have dreamed! God is so good to us!


I am also extremely grateful for my family. God has blessed me with an incredible husband and four precious boys! Every time I look at them I just have to say thank you Lord for blessing me with such amazing boys! What are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment