Monday, May 8, 2017

Proven

Proven

Have you ever noticed all the different things that say that they are "clinically proven" to do this, or "scientifically proven" to do that? 

The one thing that I recently noticed was the cap on my stick of deodorant that I was reapplying after only a few hours since the first application...Yes I am going to tell you about my stick of deodorant while you read your morning, afternoon, or evening devotions! 

Anyways, it talks about how it is clinically proven to keep me smelling clean for 24 hours but yet within hours of wearing it on a hot day, I am needing to reapply because its clinically proven bologna isn't working. 

I want to encourage you with something that the Lord spoke to me after noticing this on the stick of deodorant that doesn't live up to its standard.  I heard the Lord say " My Word is proven. It always works." He said " I stand over it to perform it every time."  

It gave me such an awesome reassurance with what I face on a daily basis that it is all going to be alright.  We have a faithful Father that is not out of touch with my realities in this life and He has given us His Word.  According to His Word, He cannot lie! 

If God says its done, its done.  Thank God that His measure of proven far supersedes the clinically this or scientifically that!  I will leave you with this: Romans 5:8 says God demonstrates His Love for us in this: that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us! 

Its not clinically or scientifically or technically, its the Truth that He stands over to perform in our lives!  Thank you Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment