Friday, May 5, 2017

"Say So"

say so

I woke up in the middle of the night with what felt like fire burning in my throat.  I am embarrassed to say that my first thought was, oh no, I have strep throat like someone I work with.  I'm thankful that The Holy Spirit quickly arrested me and in my spirit rose up the scripturePsalm 107:2 King James Bible“Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;”Immediately I began to say out of my mouth, I'm redeemed from this pain in my throat and any other symptoms that go along with it.  I then fell asleep.  

The next morning I was still thinking about the words “say so” so I looked up their meanings.  In the Webster dictionary the word so means, most certainly, exactly as it's said, in the manner it's suggested.  And redeemed means to free from what distresses, help overcome something and live free from the consequences of sin.  

Jesus did this for us when he died for us. He paid for our sickness and our sins at the cross with his very own blood.  He exchanged his blood for our sins.  He cut a covenant with us at that very moment and gave us everything that's his in exchange for everything that was ours. In order to understand this covenant he made with us you have to know what's in the covenant.  



If you were going to sign a contract with someone, you would want to know everything that's in that contract before signing it.  The same is true with the word.  It's important to know everything you are redeemed from. Before you can say “it's so” you have to know what is so! You will see as you study the word that there is absolutely nothing that the devil can put on us that Jesus’ blood has not already paid for.  Jesus paid it all!!  



New International Version (NIV)13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole”14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

God's desire is that we would live a blessed life.  He sent Jesus to us to make certain we can do that very thing, live redeemed!!

So for us to began to live this way we MUST begin to say what Jesus says, not what our flesh is saying.  
We are redeemed, most certainly, exactly as it's said, in the manner it's suggested!  
We are healed, most certainly, exactly as it's said, in the manner it's suggested!  
We are blessed, most certainly, exactly as it's said, in the manner it's suggested!

This is God's great plan for us!

I encourage you to find out what's really yours and began to say it's "so”. Let's put the enemy and all his plans once and for all under our feet and began to live the life God intended for us from the very start.


No comments:

Post a Comment