Thursday, May 25, 2017

Everyday Christmas

Everyday Christmas

Have you ever noticed how we only really give gifts at certain times of the year?  We are in the holiday season and people are going bonkers shopping, shopping, shopping!  Its like people are going gang busters on the newspapers, internet, and emails to find that special door smashing deal!

You know that just like every other holiday season, this one will come and then in a moment be gone till next year?  We have time with family followed by a time of opening gifts and then a week from now, we won’t even be thinking about giving anymore.  We give because thats just what we do but I want you to see that that is not how our Father gives.  

Regardless of the date, God is handing out His best gift every single day.  His gift fulfills.  His gift brings endless joy.  His gift brings peace.  His gift satisfies.  His gift is just that…a gift!  He is the gift that keeps on giving!!!  If you don’t know the gift i am talking about, its Jesus.  He is the ultimate gift!

I love what God says in John 3:16 NLT.  He says “I LOVE THE WORLD SO MUCH!!” Wow!  Talk about cray cray!! God loves this world so much!  He loves me and you so much!  He loves that co worker that drives you nuts everyday, SO MUCH!  He loves your mother in law that aggravates you SO MUCH!! He loves that guy that cuts in the line in front of you at the dmv after you have been sitting there for 47 minutes SO MUCH!!  His love moves him to give all day, everyday.  That my friend is a love that I need and I believe its a Love that this world is looking for.  

If the place you are standing is snowy and cold or 95 and sunny in mid July, Gods gift for you is there. He is giving regardless of the date!  He Loves you SO MUCH and wants you to know that your value is determined by the price that He paid for you!!  The price is the life of His own son. Jesus!  There is nothing and no one more valuable than Him!  

Thank God!!


If you would like to open up a gift that will bring new meaning to your life today and during this season, Just pray this with me!  Say “thank you God for your gift of Jesus! I accept your gift into my life today! I receive all that you have done for me and declare that you are my prize! I love you Jesus!  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment