Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Has He Ever Failed?

Fear has a way of popping up frequently in our lives. This is the enemies way of trying to exalt fear over God’s Word. There are days and seasons in our lives where fear may seem to be gripping us. Times in my life where I sense fear or fearful thoughts I remind myself of the faithfulness of my God. I ask myself a simple question, “Has He ever failed me?” The answer is no.

Then I begin to think on how many times He has been faithful to me, my husband, our family, and our church. He NEVER ONCE has not come through. He NEVER ONCE has failed me. He NEVER ONCE has abandoned or forsaken me. When I begin to remember and remind myself of His faithfulness to me fear is driven out.

Joshua 23:14 “And behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth. Know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord your God promised concerning you. ALL have come to pass for you; not one thing of them has failed.”

We serve a God who is good on His Word. If His Word says we can have it, then we can have it. If His Word says we can do it, then we can do it.

Today, remind yourself of God’s faithfulness to you. If he did it before He will do it again for you! HE HAS NOT AND NEVER WILL FAIL ME, and I know HE HAS NOT AND NEVER WILL FAIL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment