Saturday, January 7, 2017

Blessed

When I woke up this morning, I felt very blessed.  I was very thankful for all that God has done for me.  When I look at my wife I feel blessed.  When I look at my children I feel blessed.  When I look in the mirror I feel blessed.  Ok, maybe that last one was a stretch.  But you get the picture.  I feel blessed.

It’s so easy to get caught up in day to day life and not see all that God has blessed us with.  If you don’t feel very blessed this morning, let me remind you what Galatians 3:13 (KJV) tells us:

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us…
When Jesus went to the cross, He became cursed so that we could be redeemed from the curse of the law.  YOU HAVE BEEN REDEEMED FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW!  That is great news!  If you don’t think so, then go take a look at Deuteronomy 28:15-68 to see what all Christ has redeemed you from.  Then go back and read verses 1-14 to see all the blessings God has promised you.  Open your eyes today to all the blessings God has placed in your life, and I hope you will feel blessed!


bless•ed: divinely or supremely favored; fortunate:

No comments:

Post a Comment