Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Declare His Word

Awhile ago we shared an awesome word about declaring God’s glory in the earth. We also watched a teaching video by Jerry Savelle about that same thing. And let me tell you, IT WAS GOOOO-OOOD!

The last few weeks I’ve been asking The Lord for confirmation on a few things. Ya know, sometimes you just want to know what He thinks? One of those things was prayer. My prayer life is something that has been strongly on my heart to develop more. But, I wanted to know that my prayers are effective. I ‘know’ they are but I wanted to KNOW they are.

The Lord is so faithful - even in our moments of doubt and weakness, He never fails to speak truth that sets us free from all doubt and insecurities.

My prayers are effective. Your prayers are effective. Our words are the very thing that enables the Holy Spirit to move on the earth. In Genesis 1 when God created the world, He did it through declaring His words and that is what gave life to everything. YOUR VOICE IS IMPORTANT. I’ll say it again, your voice is important.

The same way that John the Baptist made a way for Jesus to work and minister on the earth through declaring God’s words - we make a way for God to move and act on the earth by declaring His words.

I encourage you, start declaring God’s word in and over your life. Hear what God is saying and then speak it out of your mouth and see what He will do. Remember, your voice is important.

To watch the teaching by Jerry Savelle click here: www.kcm.org/media/webcast//140910-faith-for-miracles 

On the far left under media, click on Past Meetings > 2014 > 2014 Southwest Believers’ Convention > July 3 > Jerry Savelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment