Sunday, March 12, 2017

No need to go hungry anymore

No need to go hungry anymore

I had a dream once that I was sitting at this ginormous table with every kind of food you can imagine in the company of Jesus and many others.  He was telling us all to come, eat all you want, enjoy the food. 

When I woke up, I was so excited about my dream that I wanted to tell everyone about it, but the Lord didn't stop there.  He began to show me in my quiet time that He wants that for me everyday.  To Taste and see that the Lord is good, To drink of His goodness, to feast on His faithfulness, to enjoy all the benefits of blessings He has prepared for us.

These things are at His table available for us to come and be a part of every day!  Everything we need is at His table.  We don't have to go hungry. The food at His table is spiritual food. Whatever it is that you are needing; Whether it be your body, your mind, your family, your finances, your job… His food supply is endless and you can be filled up with whatever it is that you are needing.

There is a song that says:
Come worship the Lord
Feast at His table
Taste of His goodness
Come worship the Lord
For he is able
To lift your heaviness
He’ll clothe your heart with the garment of praise
So let your love song be raised
Worship the Lord

I think we have all sat at a huge table before filled with good food and thought about how much we were ready to just dig in and begin to enjoy it.  Well that's what we can do with all His benefits to us; dig in and begin to enjoy them.  We don't have to go hungry anymore!  Worship the Lord, feast on His goodness (His word). Let's enjoy all the food he has prepared for us. 

Psalm 23:5 says:

You prepare a table (a feast) before me in the presence of my enemies.  You honor me by anointing my head with oil.  My cup overflows with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment