Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I Love This Church

I Love This Church

So when you read the title, the first thing that comes to mind is Beyond Church for most of you.  I must say, I Love Beyond Church but its just a puzzle piece in the grand scheme of what God is doing in planet earth!  The church I am talking about is the Body of Christ.  You can read over this whole passage of scripture (1 Corinthians 12:12-31 NLT) at some point today but what I want to hit on is verse 18:

18. But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part where He wants it.

God just said that He has placed you in the body where He wants you!  If you are anything like me, we tend to look at other people and think, “I sure wish that I was like them!” or “I wish I had their job to do because I am fed up with mine!”  Never forget that God has placed you where He wants you.  We tend to belittle what God is doing in our lives because our focus is more drawn to what we see others doing.

Wouldn’t it be really weird if your left foot was where your nose is?  Your left foot could go to sniffer school, get painted to look like a nose, and have some cosmetic surgery done to make it “look the part” but fact of the matter is, its a left foot!!  It is going to function top notch as a left foot! Not as a nose!


It completely rocks my life to know that God has placed you and me in the church, which is His body in planet earth, right in the EXACT spot that it pleased Him!  We don’t have to try and function in someone else’s capacity or giftings!  When we operate in our place, the body works together and things get accomplished!  As a believer, take a couple minutes today to thank God for where He has placed you in the body of Christ and commit to doing all that you do whole heartedly for Him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment